1. Why do we not have a brick and mortar store and why are our prices so low?
We are a wholly Internet-based company with no store front. The reason for this is because we aim to pass the costs savings in store front and etc to our customers. Imagine paying a retailer extra for his rent and inventory, that would be a lose-lose situation for both the retailer and the customers, and the only person laughing will be the landlord. Hence, we came up with this business model.
2. Are Our Perfumes Genuine?
Yes, all our perfumes are 100% Genuine straight from local distributors. Our company is registered under ACRA and we only believe in long-lasting businesses.
3. Where do we obtain our perfumes from?
PerfumeStore.sg obtains perfumes from reputable distributors in Singapore only. All perfumes are certified by the principals in Singapore.
4. What are Testers and Unboxed?
5. How are Testers packaged?
Testers are usually packaged in plain boxes, and sometimes does not come with a cap. Testers contents are 100% identical to those in standard retail packages. Testers are recommended for personal use and not as gifts.
6. Will the perfume break if I choose to send by post?
No. The perfume will be wrapped properly to prevent any breakage. The package is proven to withstand shock.
7. Do I get a discount off the actual price if I pay by Meet-up?
No. The free delivery practice is an incentive to build consumers’ confidence in PerfumeStore.sg. No meet-up is available for Malaysian addresses yet.
8. What does EDT, EDP and EDC mean?
Perfume types reflect the concentration of aromatic compounds in a solvent, which in fine fragrance is typically ethanol or a mix of water and ethanol. Various sources differ considerably in the definitions of perfume types. The concentration by percent/volume of perfume oil is as follows:
- Eau de Parfum (EdP), Parfum de Toilette (PdT): 10-20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds. Sometimes listed as “eau de perfume” or “millésime”.
- Eau de Toilette (EdT): 5-15% (typical ~10%) aromatic compounds
- Eau de Cologne (EdC): Chypre citrus type perfumes with 3-8% (typical ~5%) aromatic compounds
9. How can I ensure that my order is secure and how do I trace my Singpost article after purchasing it?
We send the ordered items by Registered Mail through various courier services and you can track your article upon receiving the tracking number for the product after the package is sent. For more information, please contact us.
10. Is your website secure? What kind of information do you collect?
11. Are the prices final?
Yes, all our prices are nett and final.
12. Do we do Wholesale?